At 13:09 19-5-2002 -0400, Frank wrote:

>What else is anyone else doing this weekend?  Sorry to go on about
>Canada and Victoria Day and all, but hey, it's been deadly quiet here,
>so I thought I'd ramble.
>
>ciaou,
>frank

Well, I've just been away. Spent Monday-Friday in West Virginia at a dog
show. Wasted 12 rolls of film on dogs, wish I'd shot more of the people there.
Had to work today, but get tomorrow free. Victoria day for me will be spent
lounging around the house, mowing the lawn and setting up the agility
equipment.
Oh yes, went to the Tulip festival two Saturdays in a row. Didn't get to
see many tulips when I lived in the Netherlands...
Even got to see Prinses Margriet. It's not often I get within spitting
distance of a royal. Even took a photo or two.

Have I rambled enough yet?
Time to eat then I'll ramble some more.

Wendy

---