A few comments interspersed below.

On 07 March 2017 at 21:22 Bob W-PDML wrote:

Other names from the distance past:

Bob Blakely. Not sure what happened to him. I think he got ill. Very pro 2nd
Amendment; argued like a terrorist.

Pal Jensen. Probably swallowed by a volcano.

Valentin Donisa. Nice but strange. Drove me around Northern Romania when I was
there. Emigrated to Canada.

This (and a few other) website lists "Valentin DOnisa Consulting Inc."
(which was founded in 2005) with two addresses:

Registered Office Address
Care of: VALENTIN DONISA
622 Thomas Slee Dr
KITCHENER ON N2P 2Y8
Canada

Directors:
VALENTIN DONISA
495, 33E AVENUE
LASALLE QC H8P 2Y7
Canada

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=6427511

I am not sure which of the two addresses is more current, but I wonder if any of our Canadians is in the vicinity of either of them (and might have access to the local phone directory or something..)

Alin Flaider. Showed me around Bucarest. Lovely guy.

He is listed as one of those who helped with PUG submission process.
(I believe that was in early 2000s, when Adelheid was managing it.)
He is also listed on Boz's KMP web site as a contributor.

The last posting submission to PDML that I could find is dated 2005.
Anyone can reach him?
His address  <alinflai...@xnet.ro> does not work anymore.

Igor