I like the design of the KP. The small form factor, and the higher ISO made me almost decide to pre-order the KP to upgrade from my K-5.
For use in the theatre, low light performance is important to me.
But the price gap of the KP with K-1 is not that great, so I bought the K-1 instead. But now I need something lightweight for longer walks. The K-5 with a prime lens will do for now.
You can't have one camera for all purposes.

Henk