When I went out shooting this morning in the lovely fog as the sun burned it
off, I completely forgot to set the camera's clock forward. Luckily, I was
interested in shooting some ultrawide squares and had picked up the Leica SL
with the 15mm lens on it.

The SL has GPS in it ... within 25' of walking, it had hooked up to the
satellites. About 30' later, it adjusted the camera's date and time for me. So
when I got home and checked, I just had to select the first four exposures and
shift their date/time forward an hour.

I then set the date and time on the Leica M-D ... so much for another six
months. :-)