Sorry I've been silent for a while but you know how life intervenes on
things...

We've got all the photos saved and organized and we've almost finished
making the selections. I'm in the middle of Spring Break but, as you
may have heard, also in the middle of a major storm hitting the east
coast. It's turned out to be not quite as bad as feared but I still
spent most of the day shoveling wet, heavy snow out of the driveway.

I've got the theme for this year's book settled and most (but not all)
of the typography sorted. In the next couple of days I'll try to get
through to Doug Brewer for a final consult on photo selection. In the
meantime I'll be working my way through the graphic design of the main
section header pages and assorted other oddities. (It's gonna be
really cool. Trust me.)

In short, things are proceeding as usual: I've started out in a deep
fit of depression, not knowing how this thing will ever come together,
and proceeded on to a sudden fit of inspiration leading into the
oppressive weight of the onerous workload ahead and the panic of not
knowing if Doug will deliver his Foreword on time, to be followed
eventually by the exhilaration of the release of the final
publication.

That's the plan, anyway.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia