I am gradually reluctantly coming to the notion that I will switch from classic
Lightroom to Lightroom CC.
I’ve been skimming through some of Scott Kelby’s instructional videos and some
of what he shows on capabilities of the CC version (e.g., dehaze) looks useful.
And even though I haven’t used Photoshop since about version 2.0, there are a
few things that might motivate me to install and use Photoshop as an adjunct to
Lightroom (e.g., smart fill).

If/when I make the move, I would like to wait until LR7.0 CC if the wait isn’t
too too long. So, looking for any informed (?) speculation as to when that
might be.

stan