OTOH, there are certainly plenty of "those of limited comprehension" out there.

On 3/18/2017 7:46 AM, mike wilson wrote:
Nothing to do with an Oxford comma, sadly.  The OC is the superfluous comma
inserted by ruffians and ne'er-do-wells, in a list of three or more items,
before the word "and" or "or" that is before the final item.  It seems to be an
aid for those of limited comprehension.

On 17 March 2017 at 16:09 Morris Galloway <morris-gallo...@sbcglobal.net>