On 25 Mar 2017, at 00:42, Bruce Walker
<bruce.wal...@gmail.com<mailto:bruce.wal...@gmail.com>> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Bill
<anotherdrunken...@gmail.com<mailto:anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>> wrote:

On 3/22/2017 8:20 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:

Artist, stylist, photographer and model Annie McDayter in lingerie,
taken in low ambient light in the studio. A smidge NSFW.

http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/image/158703220267

Taken with the 645z handheld at 1/125th sec shutter using the dfa645
90mm/2.8 macro at f/5.6. ISO 6400.

Enjoy! Or not. :)

You get pretty girls, I get a dog.
sigh.

I think you have the better part of the bargain though, Bill.

My subjects are only around for a few hours a month.  Advantage: dog.

Nobody is outraged when your subject wears fur.  Advantage: dog.

You are encouraged to cuddle and play with your subject.  Advantage: dog.

My subjects rarely have "accidents" in the studio.  Advantage: pretty girls.

Overall, dog wins.

But you can have the best of both if you advertise the availability of
the dog to the pretty girls. The times I had my dog in the studio were
some of my best shoots. The dog always brought out the best
expressions and behaviour from subjects. :)

That calls for this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvLn9PWln8