Yeah, introspective sounds soooo much better than grumpy.  I'm just a bit
sensitive, because this week I was dispatching at the courier company.
Apparently, the full-time dispatcher told one of the newer riders "not to worry
about frank;  he sounds harsh, but that's just his manner - he's really a nice
guy."  I guess it's really a compliment, but I didn't think I sounded harsh at
all.

And now this picture!  Yikes.  I mean, I have all this nice stuff hanging around
my neck, I should look happy!  ;-)

Yeah, I like introspective....

-frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert