Great!
Thanks, Doug, for uncovering the historic moment.
Thank you, and congrats to you, our dear PUG's father!

While I had not been very diligent in submitting my photos to PUG,
I am happy to contribute to it by hosting PUG on Komkon server for
slightly over 19 years.

While writing the reference to the "history" in my previous message , I was thinking about addressing you at the end of the message.
After sending the previous message, I realized that I forgot that part.
Sorry, ... the day has been a bit hectic here...

Igor