Thanks, Ken.

You will note that this is an iPhone image, not one taken with a DSLR.
Also, it was a "Grab" shot, as our river cruise boat was turning around.  I
took it because I like the juxtaposition of the two, each strongly
associated with one particular locale thousands of miles apart.  The statue
of liberty apparently is a small version made by the sculptor in the
process of preparing for the bigger version, and the city of Paris decided
to install it on the Seine so folks would see it.  Previously, it was
hidden away in the Luxembourg Gardens where it was hardly notice.

I will play with the image a bit when I get home, and your advice will be
helpful in trying to make it stronger. but it is what it is.

Dan Matyola