Yeah - that worked.

Nice composition and good light.  The fence shadows are very effective
and enhance the scene.  I wonder if it would have been improved if the
top of that foreground tree hadn't been cropped.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017, at 03:45 PM, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:
> Okay, second try.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/149433632@N04/33757683101/in/album-72157682202672636/
>
> Not only do I have to learn a new email client (Thunderbird); I also
> have to learn a new user interface on Flickr. If I didn't like PDML...
>
> Marnie (aka Doe) :-)
>

> On 4/6/2017 10:16 PM, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:
> > I haven't taken that many photos in the last 18 months (or even longer).
> >
> > Taken Dec. last year. I was doing a day outing with a friend looking for
> > likely photo stops. He said, "Go down that side road." I said, "There's
> > nothing there." Well, there was..
> >
> > https://www.flickr.com/photos/149433632@N04/33757683101/in/datetaken/
> >
> > I haven't used flickr for a while and not sure if I need to set certain
> > things "public." So not sure this will work.
> >
> > Marnie (aka Doe)
> >
> > --

> follow the directions.

http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software