It's all Mark, his design and organizational skills, and his unwavering quest to wrangle my flaky ass into a chair to write the foreword.

On 4/11/17 9:57 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
well not so much new appreciation but better appreciation for Mark and
the group that put the PDML annual together. We are in the midst of
putting our small photo group's blurb book together and its definitely
a challenge. Nothing we can't get through but its a lot more work than
anticipated. Enjoying the challenge though.

Dave