Hi All,

I came across this very inexpensive "universal L-brackets" sold on e-bay and Amazon that are labeled as MPU-105 or MPU-100. They are in the category of products that are made in China/Hong Kong, and sold directly an order of magnitude cheaper than the "branded" ones.
See e.g. here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-MPU100-Quick-Release-L-Plate-Bracket-for-Camera-Benro-Arca-Swiss-NEW/380932337447

The price is very appealing.

So, I wonder if anybody has tried how these L-brackets fit on any of the
Pentax bodies?

Just in case someone will be interested, there is this helpful review, from which, besides other things, I figured out the difference between the two models: -100 model has a slit for the screw, while -105 has 5 holes instead:
http://www.davidkennardphotography.com/blog/864-mpu-100-arca-swiss-compatible-universal-quick-release-l-plate-bracket-review.xhtml

Thank you,

Igor