> Paul Stenquist wrote on Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:41:01 -0700:
>
> I frequently drink scotch when I take photos. It's an obvious pairing. :-)

Maybe, but I’d rather drink it sitting down.  That way I can drink more of it
without falling over…

Regards, Jim

*****
"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and
more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the
plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White
House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron."

-- H.L. Mencken
The Baltimore Evening Sun
(July 26, 1920)