blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } Igor,Thanks, now that you mention it I thought the focus point
was on the trunk, but it's not looking all that sharp to me. I'll have to run
the lens through some tests to check it, but I did pick it up for a song so
expectations aren't that high.
JayT

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone