I have had to stop putting out feeders, except for hummingbird feeders.

The deer rise up on their back legs to butt the feeders, and spill out the
seed so they can eat it.  Even feeders that are too high for them to reach
(and therefore too high to easily refill) attract the deer to clean up
underneath the feeders after the Jays and Cardinals pick out the choice
morsels and scatter the rest. Once in the yard, they eat every tender shoot
on every bush, and tempt my dog to chase them into the neighboring woods.

Dan Matyola