Thanks, Bob and Chris.

I found this particular part of the cemetery quite peaceful and conducive
to contemplation, and I loved the cylindrical trees.  The trees pictured in
my image are actually quite unruly, compared to the others.  They were
actually trimming them while we were there, but hadn't gotten around to
these yet.

Dan

Dan Matyola