Hi Anthony

Thanks for that detailed information.

My main concern was that these things actually work - I'm not so
concerned about having a queue of batteries waiting.  I'll always have
extra charged batteries available.

Based on your experience, I'll probably order one - maybe not that
brand; there seem to be a number of others.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters