Some excellent shots, all nicely rendered. Obviously a longer lens would have
been useful, and of course a long zoom can be a great asset in a venue like
this.

A friend who covered it for Autoweek said the PR crew ran a shuttle for the
press so photogs could change location. That's a huge plus. (I recall having to
sprint from turn 1 at Indy to turn 4 so I could meet my bosses requirement for
a variety of shots.)

Paul via phone