Thanks Ann, also Dan,

ann sanfedele wrote:
Nice set...
I wish there were a way I could copy and paste the numbers of the
individual files don't seem to be able to

If you go to the flickriver page, the file name is below the photo and you can copy and paste from there

Of the non-seashore nature stuff, I like best the guy bowing with the
red and blue lights overhead
of the seashore I think the surf breaking in the middle of the frame
and the two baby reptiles snuggling and the one of the surf where there
is a bird dispute going on above the surf
alread said I lvoed the bridge

ann