grazie (thnks) for yor welcome to John, Bruce, Tom, David, Bill, Paul,
Gianfranco, Talampaya-Fabio, Collin, Bob, Michele, Cotty...
I've never had my mail so busy, it's just a little bit difficult to
understsand all (yes Collin, very colourful, but very nice)
now I try to answer to your mails, questions and advices (!) but maybe I need
a good dictionary!
anyway...
Michele, you presume right: I'm really an Italian female list member and I
think Bob that  there are other 3-4 Italian members. I live in Roma, too.
John, I'm not a member of AOHC in Italy and ... can I say I don't know what it
is? can you explain me?
Paul, Dave I'm glad to know K1000 is such a loved camera. I prefer to take my
photos in B&W, but I use also colour film, sometimes slides. I agree with you,
Gianfranco: K1000 is best for B&W, I can use it best than the MZ5-n. It's now
some months that i don't take photos, but I hope to re-start now. I like
taking photos with/of people, but not only. I'm not very good in still-life,
actually! You will see one of my photos in the portrait gallery of June. I
like it very much, you will let me know your opinion.
So, I hope i didn't forget anybody

grazie a tutti
ciao
Laura

Ps
thank you Bill for warning about Tom but he did it himself with his mail