Just got my eBay mint MX this afternoon. After careful inspection,
everything works fine, except the 1s shutter speed is lesser than 1s (more
like 0.7s when compared to my Z-1p). Every other shutter "appears" fine. But
the interesting thing is, my other MX seems to have slightly faster 1s
shutter speed when compared to the Z-1p.

My question is, am I realistic to expect that the whole range of shutter
speed of the MX (or any mechanical cameras) to be accurate (if not 100%)? If
not, wouldn't shooting slides be a problem? Also, my "new" MX sounds more
lighter and crisper when winding and firing the shutter. Does that mean it
was in newer condition mechanically (I removed the top and bottom to inspect
any sign of oxidation and everything looked fine)? Any help would be
appreciated.  :)

regards,
Alan Chan