Sorry to hear about Kitty Cat - our furry friends are very much like family.

On 5/10/2017 9:40 PM, PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com wrote:
We lost our beloved dear Kitty Cat last week. She had cancer and passed away Wednesday and I buried her in the back yard. Since then there have been four others that I know of that have lost their four legged family member. My sister-in-law lost her sister yesterday and a fella at work lost an aunt yesterday.

Basically hug those you love be they two legged or four legged and cherish every moment.