Something a little different…

I was going through one of my boxes marked "Old loose prints - 1960s to 1980s"
and found all of the photos I made of the Lamborghini 350GT that I owned in
1975. The originals are only small machine prints and not terribly great
quality at that… But I scanned them, did a minor bit of color correction, and
composited them into a nice little display (along with the snap I scanned a few
years ago of me driving the car) that I can frame and hang in my office next to
my 1:43 scale model car collection. :-)

  https://flic.kr/p/ULXHTA

Seeing these photos brings back a ton of memories!

onwards!
—
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.