Hi David, Mathew,

On Wed, 17 May 2017 08:22:25 -0400 Matthew Hunt wrote:

>The Dehaze tool is officially only in Lightroom CC, not in perpetually
>licensed Lightroom 6. However, if a preset is created in Lr CC with a
>dehaze setting, Lr 6 will understand and apply that dehaze setting. So some
>nice people have created presets with a range of dehaze settings that you
>can use in Lr 6:
>
>https://petapixel.com/2015/06/24/this-preset-pack-brings-real-dehaze-to-lightroom-6-1/
>https://www.proloststore.com/products/dehaze
>
>It's not as convenient as a slider, but it is, as you say, a workaround.

There is also a plugin that will add it as a slider, you still have to activate
for each image seperately though, using the menu:

        'File -> Plugin Extras -> DeHaze Control'

The desciption and download for this plugin is at:

        https://cutthruthefog.wordpress.com/lightroom-6-dehaze/

I have been using it for several months now (on Lightroom 6.6.1) and it works
well.

Regards, JvW