Ok we got her sorted out. For some reason when ever we went o make a
new catalog or collection the screen for mobile LR came up and that
confused her, and me. Took a while to figure out what was going on.
She is on LR CC. Her file storeag system is worse than mine so she is
working to simplifiy it.

Dave