Ann, she has been practicing yoga for the past while to keep in shape.
I wouldn't call her a contortionist, but she's quite flexible for a
30-year old. :)

Dorrie's full time job is life modelling for artists, workshops, and
since our first shoot two years ago, photography.

I didn't make her hold these poses for long. I was shooting pretty
fast. Now and then I'd get her to pause while I moved about to
reframe, and she didn't complain, but I suspect some were not easy to
hold.

Thank you, Ann!

--
-bmw