I can't make up my mind here. The 5n is a totally plastic and
plasticky camera.

OTOH it's never let me down, and it's my designated abuse camera.

OTOH the model has had film advance problems.

Personally, I'd feel ok with 2 of them, but not one. If I could just
take one camera it would be an MX or MZ-S.

tv