On 5/28/2017 12:51, Larry Colen wrote:

P. J. Alling wrote:
So either Thunderbird has fixed or maybe broken something or the list
software is configured differently. I've sent a number of replies lately
that seem to have been sent directly to the originating persons email
rather than to the list. I haven't changed what I've been doing but now
I have to remember to click reply list. I really hate when crap like
that happens.

It's so much more fun when what you think is a private reply to one
person goes out to the whole list.

That's not what seems to be happening though. Instead, a reply to the
whole list is turning in to a private reply.

I've gotten a few of them on the "Maybe getting a new laptop" thread.