Saturday we went out to the Hamilton Ontario area and shot some water
falls and historic sites. The area is in the Niagara escarpment so
lots of elevation changes and rivers and creeks. Participant were from
the Stouffville Camera Club and or ThePassingShow. My first time doing
large falls and i think they turned out ok. Big falls, the last in the
series was a bit to steep for me to climb down so i shot it from
above.

D200 and 35-70. I have a 67mm variable ND filter but the 35-70 is a 62
so i tried a few shots just holding the filter in front of the lens.
they turned out not to bad.

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2017-waterfalls/album/index.html

Dave

--