Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Here is one I wanted to enter in this month's PUG, but I couldn't find the
original image file.  This is from the PPG:

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/photos/share/20165671#.WTgRbe7quzw.email

Somewhat annoyingly, the image opens and then it goes to the "info" page,
so you may have to close that page to see the full image.

Pentax SuperProgram, F 28-80 zoom
Comments invited

I love the composition, not so much the processing. The bottom half of the frame looks overly purplish on my monitor and some of the oranges and greens look like the saturation was pushed slightly beyond the bounds of good taste (and I'm an expert on pushing things slightly beyond the bounds of good taste).

If you could find the negative and re-scan and reprocess it, you could bring this from a nice image to an excellent one.

Dan Matyola