Rick - Now I guess I should PESO the -other- shot you refer to that you liked :-) - I have one more other as well from that day in that gallery- maybe I'll get to it soon...

Of course, you know me, I usually give my crops a lot of thought so I'll disagree with your suggestion.. To me the chains and the chicken wire and graffiti go together... I cropped some tourists off the right side of the full frame... also the grays balance the silver paint on the other side.. and then
there is my preferred aspect ratio thingy.

This is a shop I pass every day - just happen to be passing when there was some good light and when I actually was carrying my K-5. and the dress on the right was one I especially liked. The backstory is that this is one of the stores damaged in the horrendous gas explosion fire on March 26th, 2015 that made the national news... If I panned to the left you would see an empty lot where the buildings that blew up once were...

This shot below was taken the day after the blast... (I live less than a block away from the site and had walked by a scant 20 minutes before it blew.)

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2015-and-all-that/i-4ntpJWf/A

Glad you liked it , anyway

ann