I watched several of the races and don't recall the Americans winning a single gate (I didn't see the one race the Americans won) congratulations New Zealand - you deserved it !

The spectacle of these cats up on foils and approaching 50mph is breath taking to say nothing of the foiling on their coming about maneuvers.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv>
Subject: OT - Congrats New Zealand

Huge congratulations to Emirates Team New Zealand who have won the 2017
America's Cup in Bermuda Superb performance by the Kiwis giving the
Americans a damn good thrashing in the final series ending today.

Next series in 4 years - the Brits will be back!

--

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,