So would I - but I"m sort of transported there watching it.... sorry I made you sad

ann

On 6/27/2017 2:12 PM, John wrote:
Makes me kind of sad. I'd rather be there than stuck here.

On 6/27/2017 09:19, ann sanfedele wrote:
Not mine - but wanted to share one of the roads I've been virtually
traveling each morning before and during taking my blood pressure...

This one is noteable for the great light and big sky... I've been near
there, but not on that exact path...  I watched it half speed with sound
off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcYYVAktaWw

Hope others enjoy it... it's gonna make a few of you know the general
area ache to get out there again, I"m sure

I confess to wishing we had had a dash cam back in the mid 1980's

ann