I am not sure if someone here got affected...

Amazon photos broken by 'ransom demand' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40492668

To me, there is an interesting statement near the end that talks about free service ... I'm the earlier days, I also had that attitude. But then I realized that it is the users who is the product, an that you are paying with your information and your views.
And worse, in some cases you cannot pay instead of allowing your information.

So, even providers of free services have responsibilities.
But I wouldn't rely on that...
I wonder what others think.

Igor

Sent from mobile phone