Hi All,

I thought this collection of street photographs in Russia is quite interesting to post it to PDML.

My personal thoughts on this set:
There are many interesting photographs, and I appreciate the humor in the photographer's view. (And I think many PDMLer would appreciate that humor too.) Some of the situations caught in the photos are rather specific to Russian culture/traditions. Many others could be found elsewhere in the world (especially in Europe), but some of those include some characteristic (or even iconic) landmarks.

Hope you'd enjoy them,

Igor