Meg and I will be in Venice 25-28 August, then again 7-14 September. I have
already alerted Dario and Gianfranco and we may work out a get-together in
Venice and/or Ravenna. Anyone with overlapping travel plans is more than
welcome to chime in with time & date & location suggestions for a small or
larger PDML meet-up.

In between our stints in Venice we will have two days in Athens (1-2 September)
and brief stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Corfu. Any PDMLers in that region at
that time, contact me…

stan