Bryan wrote:

>My second question is whether anyone has the SMCP FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited?
>It seems like a very nice lens. I would be interested in any thoughts
>about the lens from anyone who owns it or has used it. I have the SMCP
>FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited and the SMCP FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited and like them
>both very much. I am wondering if I should add the 31mm.

If you like the 43 and 77 Limited you'll love the 31 Limited. The 31 is
perhaps the best of the Limited lenses and quite likely the best Pentax
wide angle ever. It suffers(?) from quite visible light and sharpness
fall-off at the corners wide-open but even so it's sharper at 1.8 than any
other Pentax lens I've used at that aperture. It's amazing at F:2.8 and
smaller apertures.

Pål