----- Original Message -----
From: "Pål Audun Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Very true. Far too few invest in a sturdy tripod and use it. If you want
the best from your lenses a tripod is mandatory.

Pål<

And, not that cheap "video" tripod that most dealers carry these days. I
still use a "rock solid" Tiltall that I bought 30 years ago and have used
with everything up to 4X5. Say, I heard that they have short knobs available
for that one! I think they are still available for 100 or so. A real bargin/

Bob

Bob