Grace is gone, although I did get to talk to her on FaceTime for more than an
hour tomorrow. (She looks great, and is doing well.) But now that I have no
kids of my own here, I have to photograph the neighbor’s kids, all of whom are
great young man and ladies.  Shot this at a baseball tournament in Canton,
Mich. this morning. The young guy lives next door, and at   9 years old, he’s a
promising athlete and an excellent person.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18409691/3215