Hi - How many do we have on the list who would be interested in getting
together - either a social or a shoot? I'm thinking about NYC or Long
Island - maybe Arcadia NP in Maine via Conneticut Shore!

No cost's will be attached, and I'm putting together a list of possible NY
locations (urban ie Corona Meadows, Queens; Brooklyn Bridge ramparts - wild
ie Fire Island, Lido Beach, Montauk).

Let me know if anyones interested, and any dates you are interested in.

Offers also expanded to visitors from the UK (Cotty \ Bob's) who would like
to come and visit (I'll speak to the wife about putting you up :).

Regards,
Oliver