Many thanks, Jeffrey & Paul. The experience will live in my mind for a long time.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Stenquist
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:36 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: GESO: Elephant Spectacular

Amazing. Good work recording this happening!

Paul via phone

On Jul 24, 2017, at 6:31 PM, PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com <jefferyjohn...@photocapturesbyjeffery.com> wrote:

Very nice captures and what a wonderful delight that the Elephants shared such a moment with everyone.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals - Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. That you can purchase as framed or unframed prints, with loads of variety in home decor./