Thanks for looking, Paul, Bob and Rick!

It is an interesting roof, and certainly caught my eye.  I believe the
tiles are slate or some other stone, rather than wood.

Bob, while it is not the roof of the Van Gogh house in Auvers, it is the
roof of a shed or other small structure right next to it.  I took this
image while we were waiting for the guide to take us through the Van Gough
house.

The entire village is very peaceful, interesting and charming,

Dan Matyola