Edit, edit,edit......

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- Subject: (large) GESO, Oregon Ospreys

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157686751461986

I apologize for the size (about 100 frames), I'm trying to work through a large backlog of photos despite several other time crunches. On the upside, three months ago any one of these would have been the best osprey photo I had ever gotten.

I do have the photos in the set arranged thematically.

As much trouble as I had getting clear shots (this is trimmed down from 2200 frames shot over several days at/near two different osprey nests), it makes me truly appreciate the skill required to get good photos with manual focus lenses using film. A quarter of these were shot at ISO 1000 or above and about half were at 640 or above.

They also show my lack of skill at post processing.

They were all shot with the bigma on the K-3 II.

A few are duplicates from earlier preview albums.

.