107mm is about right for maximum outside diameter, the original soft plastic push on lens cap is labeled 106mm. However the metal of the front filter ring is quite thick something like 2mm maybe 3/16 inch thick.

It's possible to get a 95mm screw in lens hood from China for a pretty reasonable price, but I think the filter ring is closer 101mm which used to be a standard size, (approximately 4" diameter), which used to be a standard size but I haven't been able to find anything that size for several years. One of the problems is a step down ring from 105mm to 95mm is twice as expensive as the hood. I expect that a step up/down ring from from 101 to 95 to be in the same ballpark even if I could find one.