Hi Igor,
Yes, I live in the path of totality & the center line crosses exactly 1
mile north of my workplace in Alda, NE.
The Crane Meadows (I80 & Alda exit - just west of Grand Island) is hosting,
as is the town of Ravenna, NE (directly on the center line about 45 minutes
NW of Grand Island. Homestead National Monument, near Beatrice in SE
Nebraska is another place.
Other Nebraska options: http://neclipse17.com/

Hope this helps.

Darren

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above