Thanks, Larry. I actually like the reflections in the first image - if you look closely you can see my hand holding the camera. Kinda folding views out of the windows onto themselves....

Larry Colen wrote:

Rick Womer wrote:
I like the first one a lot--nice composition, and well-noticed with
people in the two windows, doing different things.
Very nice, I think I'd like it better if the reflections on the left were cropped off.

The composition is pleasing on the second one, but methinks more
contrast might make it stronger.

The effect of the second one is nice, it's possible it could be nicer, I don't know if contrast is the dial to frob though.

Cheers,

Rick