John Coyle wrote:
Thanks Rick and Ann.
I might get around to working out the approximate locations, if only for my own
benefit!
Larry's idea is the way I would go, but bear in mind I may have left the camera
on Australian time -
can't remember right now, but I will check.  So the only reliable method is
pinpointing a known
time, such as the stop at Raton, and work backwards and forwards from there.
We were pretty much on
schedule the whole time, I think.

With about a 12 hour time zone difference, it should be pretty simple to figure out which timezone the camera was set to.