Yeah. I've been following the story. They got what they contracted for
and then wanted to photographer to give them more at no extra charge.
Apparently she was only willing to go so far with that & it wasn't good
enough for the couple.

I think the judgment has already been appealed.

Anyone want to give odds on which comes first - the final judgment from
the court or their divorce?